Start or continue to build your career with a company that has been rock solid and time tested for decades. At F.A. Wilhelm Construction Company, we go beyond constructing buildings. We’re a company that values building long-lasting relationships with our employees and clients. Involvement and growing the community other things we take to heart. We are proud to have been a part of many of the community projects and events in Indiana through the years.
Why join the Wilhelm Team?
- A Top 400 Contractor according to Engineering News Record (ENR)
- Check out our Project Portfolio
Health and Wellness
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account and Flexible Spending Account
- Participation in Wellness activities like the Corporate Challenge and Intramural Sports
- Weekly Weight Watchers at Work Meetings for healthy eating education
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with 50% company match up to 8% (Maximum of $3,000 per year) with pre-tax and Roth options
- Free access to professional financial advisors
- 6 Paid Holidays a year
- Vacation time
- Sick Leave
- Paid Maternity Leave
- Higher Education Reimbursement
- Jury Duty Pay
- Newly renovated corporate Headquarters
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Career Development Planning Program
- Direct Deposit
- Minutes from downtown Indianapolis
*The above benefits may differ for employees covered by a CBA.
Wilhelm Construction is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. All applications are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or based on any individual’s status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Wilhelm Construction will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate.
Phone call inquiries will not be accepted.