Pharmaceutical construction is highly technical and heavily regulated. It involves sensitive materials, clean build practices, and incorporates precision specialty equipment related to producing and housing drugs therapies. These environments demand experienced builders with proven expertise and infrastructure to support and protect client investments.
Wilhelm has spent many decades serving the building needs of pharmaceutical clients, enabling us to construct nearly every type of facility including research and development, corporate and office, bulk manufacturing, fill and finish, packaging areas, and finish and chilled warehousing. Our teams also specialize in the individual spaces within, including biosciences labs, vivariums, clean rooms, incubators, and freezer rooms.
Below is a sampling of our recent work for pharmaceutical clients:
- Construction Manager at Risk (CMc) for fill and finish facility. The two-story structure includes a partial basement and totals 160,000 sf.
- CM for new 250,000 sf manufacturing facility with stringent GMP requirements.
- Three-phase, three-story, 27,000 sf process manufacturing renovation.
- Renovation of 31,000 sf of existing warehouse space and assembly packaging line installation.
- Upgrades to the fire and security systems.
- Maintenance and renovation for a manufacturing and vial fill and finish facility.
Wilhelm’s extensive project delivery to the pharmaceutical industry includes construction management, general contracting, trade and specialty labor, and maintenance agreements. Work ranges from small independent services to major new builds and renovations for multimillion-dollar facilities.